Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
get your shit together texas! 5 of the top 10 fattest US cities and you elected this toolbag?

zlGi2.png

the GOP has no viable candidates at all. they're going to get slaughtered next election

Paul might be able to run against the Dems. His anti war stance should do him well. His crap about backing money with gold is not going to do him any favours though..

there isn't a chance in hell he gets the nod from the GOP. it's going to be mitt and he's going to get slaughtered

I wouldn't go as far to say no chance in hell. He's raising a shit ton of money, and now the media is finally starting to pick up on the guy. I'm not sure about Romney because he's a Mormon.

I wouldn't go as far to say no chance in hell. He's raising a shit ton of money, and now the media is finally starting to pick up on the guy. I'm not sure about Romney because he's a Mormon.

His Mormonism is actually an advantage by some political estimates. If he plays the "family values" card rather than "family values because I am <insert religion here>" card, he will do well. Same with any of the other characters.

His Mormonism is actually an advantage by some political estimates. If he plays the "family values" card rather than "family values because I am <insert religion here>" card, he will do well. Same with any of the other characters.

not being christian is going to get him. I do think he's going to be the person the GOP puts up as the sacrificial lamb though

His GOP opponents wont let his religion go unnoticed. Plus his past (on jobs) is going to come back to haunt him at a time when jobs are going to be a huge issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.