Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
inorite!

He takes all their money by exploiting their delusions and puts them on welfare for which his tax exempt ass doesn't contribute to.

I'm torn on this. Ignoring any religious beliefs I have, I'm going straight off the moral conflict of 'That kind of exploitation is wrong' v. 'Man, my morals are fucking me over and making me miss the boat.'.

bWzXR.jpg

I'm torn on this. Ignoring any religious beliefs I have, I'm going straight off the moral conflict of 'That kind of exploitation is wrong' v. 'Man, my morals are fucking me over and making me miss the boat.'.

Honestly, I not made in such a way that I could take advantage of people like that. This is one of the main reason why I detest religion.

You better knock on wood. Last night on Holmes on Homes, this lady lived in her brand new condo for three years up north and couldn't figure out why the heating bill was so expensive and why the house was creating huge icicles... come to find out the builder did not put insulation in anywhere in the house.

Sometimes you can't see what you're getting into and I still think you're silly for not getting one.

WAW.

I agree....

this building is 98 years old, trawlin beyotch. it's not going anywhere :p
turned into condos 10 years ago. I told you dolts this, my agent and my relatives were all "what kind of jackass gets a home inspection on a condo?"
they have to legally disclose any problems with the building as far as HOA issues and it's essentially an apartment otherwise

Like anything bad will ever happen to WaW. We should all know by now that his life is awesome, and will continue to be awesome forever.

WaW, can't one of you family members buy the Atlanta Thrashers? They are close to being moved....

there's one capable and he even lives in town but he doesn't want it. it's not ted turner. :D
they're gone, that sucks. shitty owners make shitty teams though.

shit, $100k will get you a 3000sqft cluster mansion here right now in a decent burb to boot. market's still fucked in atlanta.

In Phoenix too. You can easily get a 3-4 bedroom in a decent neighborhood for under 100k. If you want to spend more you can get 4-6 beds with a pool in a nicer neighborhood for 150k.

You better knock on wood. Last night on Holmes on Homes, this lady lived in her brand new condo for three years up north and couldn't figure out why the heating bill was so expensive and why the house was creating huge icicles... come to find out the builder did not put insulation in anywhere in the house.

Sometimes you can't see what you're getting into and I still think you're silly for not getting one.

WAW.

I agree....

Wasn't it your apartment that had the hvacs backwards? Where your thermostat was for your neighbors unit.

this building is 98 years old, trawlin beyotch. it's not going anywhere :p
turned into condos 10 years ago. I told you dolts this, my agent and my relatives were all "what kind of jackass gets a home inspection on a condo?"
they have to legally disclose any problems with the building as far as HOA issues and it's essentially an apartment otherwise

Same with single family homes. People still find asbestos in their homes that wasn't declared

the HOA is on the hook for the liability and the lawsuit. it's you're own damned fault if you didn't get a home inspection on an actual house and then later find asbestos. yet again yall keep coming after me and have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Wasn't it your apartment that had the hvacs backwards? Where your thermostat was for your neighbors unit.
Yep.
:lol: how is that even possible? even a drunk blind person couldn't fuck up wiring that bad.

Apparently its pretty easy. There must have been some punchdown panel that they all run into or something, because it didn't take too long to fix either.

edit: No wait. It wasn't our thermostat. The neighbors HVAC was wired into our electrical panel and vise-versa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.