Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian police cadets.

NyAki.jpg

Why can't we have police like that here?

Gosh you have a perfect memory.

There is always room for human error; even in your perfect little condo.

WHOA! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

no, that's not possible here and it's fairly amazing it was possible at your apartment. everything is wired to the panel in my place which then goes to a meter. like I said before, even a drunk blind person would have difficulty making that bad a wiring mistake. they would have to "mistakenly" make an extra long run of wire crossing between 2 condos.

no, that's not possible here and it's fairly amazing it was possible at your apartment. everything is wired to the panel in my place which then goes to a meter. like I said before, even a drunk blind person would have difficulty making that bad a wiring mistake. they would have to "mistakenly" make an extra long run of wire crossing between 2 condos.
Yes, because you KNOW EVERYTHING.

I rewired a shitload of my last house including moving the washer/dryer to the basement from the 2nd floor. it's not difficult unless you're a tard

I rewired a shitload of my last house including moving the washer/dryer to the basement from the 2nd floor. it's not difficult unless you're a tard

I would definitely recommend a house inspection to whomever buys your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.