Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
This new laptop is tiny. I have no clue why they decide to order one so small for me. It's an hp elitebook.

I'm trying to start eliminating all the wires I have to deal with all the time. I'm tired of always untangling shit. I want to go almost wire free for the end of the world next year. I have bluetooth headphones on the way.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
How exciting. I'm off to see Billy Bragg later today. One of the support bands came into my friends place of work, obviously found her attractive or something and put her name +1 down as special guests. I do love free +1s

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
This new laptop is tiny. I have no clue why they decide to order one so small for me. It's an hp elitebook.

I'm trying to start eliminating all the wires I have to deal with all the time. I'm tired of always untangling shit. I want to go almost wire free for the end of the world next year. I have bluetooth headphones on the way.

what's the model #? I have the HP 6930p from work. I'm dying for the newer 8440p we made standard which is running an i5 and has an HDMI port :drool:

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
How exciting. I'm off to see Billy Bragg later today. One of the support bands came into my friends place of work, obviously found her attractive or something and put her name +1 down as special guests. I do love free +1s

Pics of friend?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Pics of friend?

2qak4sx.jpg

The female, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.