Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
33 degrees, holy crap, was everyone nude?

:shifty:

http://www.maine.gov/ifw/laws_rules/snowlaws.htm
300 yards down a public way, on extreme righthand side, if you are crossing to another trail.
500 yards down a bridge if you are crossing to another trail.
no limit on any "closed" public way.

It's kind of stupid how some of the trails follow the road. Snowplows make huge mounds of snow in the ditches, so the snowmobilers are now in the roads.

Oh well, winter is over. Supposed to hit 50 or so today. Half of the snow is gone. Ice fisherman have left, pulled all the iceshacks off the lake. I haven't even gotten out on the lake this winter.

I was being more general in my assessment, and it is good there is some mutual abuse going on, but your case is a bit more unusual; usually it's more one sided and the man isn't the emotional powder keg the woman is.

I'd very much beg to differ on that stereotype. Men are much less likely to classify something as abuse and/or talk about it, hence why that 'usual' appears to exist when in fact it doesn't. I know far more men who have been hit by girlfriends than visa versa, I also know many men who have been emotionally abused (although they just term it 'her being a bitch') compared to how many women I know who experience the same thing.

I'll just leave this here:

yD3Ps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.