Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
I'm just going to lay this one right here.

tumblr_lhz5mgU4x21qd8dq4o1_500.jpg

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Reading the police logs online, it would appear my friend got arrested for his 3rd or 4th OUI. I've lost count. Pretty sure he's gunna do at least a month in jail this time around (30 days minimum, up to 5yrs) on 3rd offense, and lose his drivers license for 6 yrs. The guy just can't put the bottle down. :/ It's a shame too. In high school, he was way better with computers than me. He did well with programming languages, repairing computers, already had a job at a computer repair shop, etc. But last 7 yrs or so he's wasted it all on drinking and working at a gas station (currently a manager).

Last edited:
Reading the police logs online, it would appear my friend got arrested for his 3rd or 4th OUI. I've lost count. Pretty sure he's gunna do at least a month in jail this time around (30 days minimum, up to 5yrs) on 3rd offense, and lose his drivers license for 6 yrs. The guy just can't put the bottle down. :/ It's a shame too. In high school, he was way better with computers than me. He did well with programming languages, repairing computers, already had a job at a computer repair shop, etc. But last 7 yrs or so he's wasted it all on drinking and working at a gas station (currently a manager).
It's putting the car keys down that's his problem, ain't the bottles fault.

:fly:

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
local teacher here, 26yo cheerleader coach, was accused of having sex with students and apparently sent around some nude photos... someone posted those pictures on a forum. local radio station picked up on it and linked to the forum on their website and said on air "goto our website and follow the link to see her naked"...

5 minutes later when i was looking at the site it had like 5000 guests on the boards already.

anyways, NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.