Thread Fly's molester van. Come inside and have some NSFW candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's alright then. I'm instantly more comfortable.

I didn't say it was alright. I was just pointing out that it's not like we are some new target for stuff. Many times I'll look in the middle of the night Mountain or Pacific time when 95% of the member are asleep and there will be zero members and 67 guests.

how was The Pacific? missed it when it was on. getting it now. 8.3 imdb is pretty impressive

I have never seen the television mini series, however I have read the companion book by Hugh Ambrose. It was very well done.

I heard Band of Brothers was better. Both by the same people.

You have to remember that The Pacific is more ambitious by trying to tell the entire Pacific Theater War, (((South Pacific Campaign (Dugout Doug)) and (Central Pacific Campaign (Admiral Nimitz))) at least in the book. For BoB to be on the same scale it would have had to add Operation Dragoon (Southern France Campaign) and the Italian Campaign.

K4U9Z.jpg

my mother's best friend passed away late last nite. she had a heart attack and died instantly..
29 years ago, my mom was riding in an elevator and it stopped and this woman who was covered in blood and had obviously been beaten ran in as she was being chased by her abusive husband... my mom helped kick the man off the elevator and my mom and the lady took off and my mom took care of her... have been best friends ever since..
we are so devastated... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.