Thread Fly's molester van. Come inside and have some NSFW candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pleasure ******, was a fun night!

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. I'm really tired right now and heading off to bed.

thank GAWD. i hope it's for GOOD. as in final. how's the boy? and who's the new :boobies:? UF-approved?

I think she would fit in great here. She has my sense of humor and likes all the same stuff I do. It's so weird to be with someone that likes the same stuff as me. My ex is dating a weird (based on what she says and my son says) but nice guy. Let her craziness be his problem. As long as he's nice to my son I have no problem with him. I'm in no hurry to meet him. My son is on a swim team. He needs to lose a few pounds and is the laziest kid ever so we're trying this to see if it'll make a change in him.

I think she would fit in great here. She has my sense of humor and likes all the same stuff I do. It's so weird to be with someone that likes the same stuff as me. My ex is dating a weird (based on what she says and my son says) but nice guy. Let her craziness be his problem. As long as he's nice to my son I have no problem with him. I'm in no hurry to meet him. My son is on a swim team. He needs to lose a few pounds and is the laziest kid ever so we're trying this to see if it'll make a change in him.

:heart: glad to know everyone is moving on and finding their own hapinesses. that's what it's about, after all. y'all tried, it didn't work, so move on and find something that does. everyone should be happy. and it most benefits the kiddo(s)!!!

i hope your son finds something he's interested in!! i've always thought i was lazy, but it's not really that...i'm just not motivated. it's hard for me to get myself moving, but when i do, i'm 100% in. maybe that's his problem? maybe if he HAS to check in with someone, or if he has a partner to MAKE him get up and get going, he'll get over the hard part and get into the good part! ?? good luck with that...maybe it's just the "teenager" hormones moving in! :eek:

:heart: glad to know everyone is moving on and finding their own hapinesses. that's what it's about, after all. y'all tried, it didn't work, so move on and find something that does. everyone should be happy. and it most benefits the kiddo(s)!!!

i hope your son finds something he's interested in!! i've always thought i was lazy, but it's not really that...i'm just not motivated. it's hard for me to get myself moving, but when i do, i'm 100% in. maybe that's his problem? maybe if he HAS to check in with someone, or if he has a partner to MAKE him get up and get going, he'll get over the hard part and get into the good part! ?? good luck with that...maybe it's just the "teenager" hormones moving in! :eek:

My son was born with the lazy gene. He get's it from his mom. He's like the kid from 2 1/2 men and that terrorizes me. How do you instill self discipline and how to take pride in doing things for yourself inside someone else?

My son was born with the lazy gene. He get's it from his mom. He's like the kid from 2 1/2 men and that terrorizes me. How do you instill self discipline and how to take pride in doing things for yourself inside someone else?

i don't know if you can just *bam* make it be there, but if you're aware of it and realize it's going to be a handicap you have to work on for the rest of your life, it might be just as good. everybody's got strengths. and weak points. it's all about recognizing what you're damn good at and using or doing those...but maintaining a self-challenge of bettering yourself by recognizing a weak trait and working to make it better. it's always about balance. i wonder if he knows what he's good at and what he's not good at. i wonder if he CARES about the stuff he's not good at....but he needs to. because sailing by on the stuff you're already good at becomes boring, and you become lazy and spoiled. always maintaining a challenge keeps you growing and learning...and THAT is something that keeps someone ahead of the game.

make a vid of him chasing deer.

fenton!

Oman she managed to run into a field of cows yesterday, I was shitting it. We had to jump the barbed wire fence and go chasing after her before she started hurding them all and pissing them off. :( She would definitely be another fenton. She caught her first bird 2 weeks ago.

MCi1P.jpg

I'm new catching up to this here.. So how long from the time u and CL (crazy lady) broke up and AG (awesome girl) hooked up?

Do u miss CL?
Does CL know about AG
Where did u meet AG

Deeeetz!!

She moved out with my son at Thanksgiving. I started with the new girl beginning may. I'm way over missing CL. I miss my son living with me full time. She's toxic for me and I'm not good for her. We bring out the worse in each other. She's dating a new guy and knows I'm dating a new girl and both of us haven't met the others new person and we're not in a hurry to do it. We get along now way way better than we have in years.

I met the new girl a few times in high school and really liked her but her sister had a crush on me so I never could ask her out. I didn't like her sister. I've had her as a friend on Facebook for a while and have been developing a crush on her so I asked her out. We have great chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.