Advice Fly and Ape...where is your wedding registry?

Me having a grand mal kind of put things into perspective.

Otherwise, we'd probably be still bucking the system.
Totally understand - this country is not well set up for good "domestic partners" or whatever technical term you want to use for it.

I had my own reasons for wanting to be married not related to that kind of a thing, but given how screwed I've seen couples get without a legal marriage, I'd be quick to do it anyway. Insurance and medical situations really suck for the non-married couple. Property rights and fun things like that too.

Ya, body didn't react well to some medicine. We've raked this convo over the coals here. lol
Sorry, didn't remember it. Maybe before my time here lol. Glad it was just a one time thing. My sister suffered from epilepsy for many years. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And even though you're trying not to make a big deal about signing the papers congrats :)! I will send you more Great Lakes brews as a wedding gift this fall.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Ape as a cat.

OBlmyRl.jpg

HOLY FUCKING FUCK MOTHER FUCKING FAAAWK AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

In October. :)

i knew you would cave... we all knew you would cave.... YAY

Sorry, didn't remember it. Maybe before my time here lol. Glad it was just a one time thing. My sister suffered from epilepsy for many years. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And even though you're trying not to make a big deal about signing the papers congrats :)! I will send you more Great Lakes brews as a wedding gift this fall.
:lol: GIMMIE BEEEEERRRR <3

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers