Flea

no, not from the Red hot chili peppers..

my yard has fleas.. lil jordan, i don't think, has them too much.. he's on advantage or whatever .. but i think he's getting them from the vermin that creep up in the yard.. coons.. possums.. etc.. (funny that i'm in downtown st pete and STILL see these animals once a month in the yard)

any over the counter stuff you've used that's worked? hate to spend a buncha loot for the orkin man..

bitches love Jordan - I'm sure the fleas do as well... :cool:

Once we got the dogs on advantage - the fleas eventually went away.

You can also buyers Brewers Yeast tablets and garlic tablets and mix them in with your dogs food. It's cheaper than advantage, doesn't rub off on your hands, and works just as well. If you can find the kind with garlic included .. even better. The brewers yeast is also good for less shedding and a pretty coat.

You can buy them at pet stores or at walmart .. but I can usually go to a dollar store and find them for lots cheaper (and online). Only time I don't is if they are out.

19ac4a77aa39e487ebab3cb905d205c4.jpg

http://www.pets-warehouse.com/Vpasp/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1906

My dog stays outside 24/7 (for now :( ) and she never has fleas or ticks.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Flea-Terminator-Dog-Treats/Detail.aspx

I need to make up some dog treats and sell them tommorrow at doo-daah day .. DAMNI, why didn't I think of that earlier *scowl*.

Last edited:
Fly me out to Florida, I'll bring the Glock. Once I arrive I will shoot wildly, and with little active wrist control, into the backyard area. The fleas will either die or flee for their lives.

so Knyte's "ghost"?

anyway.. i need flea help. bad. the sis in law in vet school says her prof says the only thing that really kills them all is heat. it's getting bad. and no fleas was a prereq for dog purchase (the dog she wanted and now has no time for with the baby and all.)

so Knyte's "ghost"?

anyway.. i need flea help. bad. the sis in law in vet school says her prof says the only thing that really kills them all is heat. it's getting bad. and no fleas was a prereq for dog purchase (the dog she wanted and now has no time for with the baby and all.)

Have your yard treated...

so Knyte's "ghost"?

If somethings biting the baby it may be Thorn.

If you can make out bicuspids in the bite marks, definitely check under the bed for Thorn. And in the bushes.

Florida has a very bad flea problem this year due to the very dry weather then all the wet weather. My dogs were getting them and their Frontline and Advantage wasn't doing a thing. The vet had me switch to a new flea medication called Comfortis which is a chewable monthly pill vs the standard application of the liquid on their backs. Within a day all the fleas on them were gone and I haven't seen one since. Well worth the money.