Find the missing forum members

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:

Heh, French men are notorious for that type of behaviour. French men from Quebec (Montreal) were horrible at that, and guess where they all went for summer vacation? Thats right, my nice little province.

Oh what a sight it is to see a big ol fat 300 lb frenchmen wearing a purple speedo, and flip flops walking down our sunny beaches. Yummm!

Why is it that you married FB again?

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Heh, French men are notorious for that type of behaviour. French men from Quebec (Montreal) were horrible at that, and guess where they all went for summer vacation? Thats right, my nice little province.

Oh what a sight it is to see a big ol fat 300 lb frenchmen wearing a purple speedo, and flip flops walking down our sunny beaches. Yummm!

Were you there :eek: What made it even better is that he jumped on a little floatie thing and pitter-pattered around in the waves for a while. I was later notified by my oh-so sharp and attentive wife, that his bare asscheeks were the color of cooked lobsters when he walked back by :lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh yes. These are the twisted fucked up things women will do to their bodies.
:lol: noooooooo thank you

The pain isn't bad at all but I become alarmed when she grabs my labia, folds them back and spreads wax on them. Riiiiiiiip. I gasp and my eyes bug out. "Owwwwwww." Juracy grins.

She twists my body from side to side as she works her way up, and at one point my leg is thrown over her shoulder. I feel like she's going to cart me off to the woods, cave-man style. The waxing is over in about 15 minutes. Then Juracy goes over my body with tweezers, plucking stray hairs. And for the grand finale, she grabs my pubic hair between two fingers, pulls it up, gives it a good whack with scissors and dusts me off with more baby powder. I've been too afraid to look until now. I peer down at my body. It's a mess, glowing red and swirled with baby powder. Ugh

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh yes. These are the twisted fucked up things women will do to their bodies.

Something wrong with letting your man pluck 'em out with his teeth??? Shaving? Nair? Epilady? A frigging hedge-trimmer for pete's sake?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Of course!!! But I cant compete with all the other wimmens around here.

Im no longer teh CH :(
Perhaps you missed the part where I said I'm only hit on by metrosexuals and midget morons.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Of course!!! But I cant compete with all the other wimmens around here.

Im no longer teh CH :(

Short-skirted school girl pics will do wonders for your popularity.

theacoustician said:
Perhaps you missed the part where I said I'm only hit on by metrosexuals and midget morons.