Find the missing forum members

theacoustician said:
Did he ever come out?
No, he's actually dating that same girl, it's been like 2 or 3 years. :fly:

I don't talk to him too often, but he's a much better buddy than boyfriend.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those chicks that TFR knew that joined Genmay ages ago, much retarded drama ensued
Yeah, he's still dating that girl. The reason they got so mean was cuz I let it slip that she was still married, and they were dating, and her husband lurked the forum :fly:

zengirl said:
Yeah, he's still dating that girl. The reason they got so mean was cuz I let it slip that she was still married, and they were dating, and her husband lurked the forum :fly:
Is she still married now?

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Apparently my 3 years at Genmay was spent not posting there much.

Sarcasmo said:
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Apparently my 3 years at Genmay was spent not posting there much.
Yeah but if theres any real drama worth remembering, chances are I was right in the middle of it :eek:

Sarcasmo said:
:lol: I do remember that.
Then RachAround (later named BewbiesRule) who got knocked up by the pilot who she didn't know was married until after she told him she was pregnant :fly: Her daughter is like a year old now and his wife still doesn't know. The other one was Hedi, she had the rockin bod, but wore enough makeup to be in Rocky Horror with a bad friz do. She stopped posting when she found out her husband lurked.

zengirl said:
Then RachAround (later named BewbiesRule) who got knocked up by the pilot who she didn't know was married until after she told him she was pregnant :fly: Her daughter is like a year old now and his wife still doesn't know. The other one was Hedi, she had the rockin bod, but wore enough makeup to be in Rocky Horror with a bad friz do. She stopped posting when she found out her husband lurked.

:fly:

I just ran across these pics, buried deep in a folder...... one from the (I assume) now-defunct lilmscam.com or whatever it was called

lilmscam.jpg

and the other from Sanjay's party (M|22 & kevlar in the background)

assumetheposition.sized.jpg

:heart:

You don't have the "This thread sucks" gif, do you? That was awesome. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: I was addressing Sarah with that.