Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

COVID PEEPS

I have a question...
how long does someone continue to test positive for covid after they have isolated for 14 days

so Kiko went for his 2nd test after isolation and its still positive but not contagious (so his dad says)
but im waaaaay to scared to pick him up and bring him home cuz of my grandfather.

COVID PEEPS

I have a question...
how long does someone continue to test positive for covid after they have isolated for 14 days

so Kiko went for his 2nd test after isolation and its still positive but not contagious (so his dad says)
but im waaaaay to scared to pick him up and bring him home cuz of my grandfather.

Yow, that's a precarious situation. Poor Kiko and abuelo!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
COVID PEEPS

I have a question...

Id wait until he tests negative, personally

COVID PEEPS

I have a question...

14 days is just a recommended guideline, some of the people we know have continue to test positive for months, and it's not a false test they still are positive

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
COVID PEEPS

I have a question...

You are no longer considered contagious 10 days after symptom onset and at least 2 days since a fever.

edit: I was close. If you test positive, its just 10 days

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi