Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Sometimes I think about putting them all in collection, but I like the idea of them being forgotten anyway. I'm so honest in the ones I post here, I don't know if I want people I know to see them lol.
You could always just change your name to 'anon'

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

this this this this

it’s so fucking surreal!!!

the other day i left the grocery store and legit cried in my car cuz i just couldn’t believe our stark reality. i just wanna wake up from this nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grief is weird and everybody processes it in their own way and at their own pace, and there's little respite from the grief when each new day brings worse news.

it sucks, but you're not alone in life or grief. I hope tomorrow is a better day :heart:

i get all of this but it’s not as easy as you make it sound.
like i some days i try and try to stay positive and it’s nearly impossible

Nothing easy about it at all. I dont think trying to be any way or to force emotions is helpful, its about clinging on, being present with them, riding them out until they pass and if possible and able thinking about the healthiest way to channel any particular emotion youre experiencing whether thats through jogging, crying, singing, writing, screaming into a pillow, talking to someone who genuinely listens, meditating, taking a xanax etc. Its about passing time til things pass, and knowing what to do if you feel threatened with overwhelm. Im always happy to listen and be present with you if Im awake and around Kiki.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
It’s okay to honor your emotions. Don’t feel badly about not being positive all the time. It’s unrealistic to expect that. Times are weird :hugs:

the news makes me cry
the grocery store makes me cry

and i’ve done allll the things they tell us to do: keep busy, clean the house, take an online course blah blah blah

i’m hoping that with the weather getting a little nicer it will lift my spirits when I sit out on my terrace or take little iPhone for a walk

Sometimes I think about putting them all in collection, but I like the idea of them being forgotten anyway. I'm so honest in the ones I post here, I don't know if I want people I know to see them lol.
Takes a lot of bravery to show vulnerability like that dudr. Its humbling and pays off in the end, thats what Im coming to believe. Its also important to exercise your voice and utilise your personal power in ways you can. Thats why music exists. It opens you up to citicism but it also oprns you up to thr possibility of connection with others and being heard. Dont wish yourself away.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and OOD
grief is weird and everybody processes it in their own way and at their own pace, and there's little respite from the grief when each new day brings worse news.

it sucks, but you're not alone in life or grief. I hope tomorrow is a better day :heart:

i love you. send me pics of daphne so i can smile

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
i wish i could drink like you all do but i cant due to my autoimmune disorder (i call it disaster)

but to be STRAIGHT UP 5% honest with you, i’ve been thinking about my pain killers more and more. i can almost taste them

i have no access to anything so no worries to my friends here that know my substance struggles. but i cant lie, it’s been on my mind

Old coping strategies are go tos at times like these. Im vaping like a motherfucker. What is the feeling the pain killers or booze give you that you mind is looking for?

Old coping strategies are go tos at times like these. Im vaping like a motherfucker. What is the feeling the pain killers or booze give you that you mind is looking for?

i just feel fuzzy and not full of doom like i have been feeling with this pandemic

i don’t wanna feel that hollowness, percocets jus made me feel better and “fuzzy” as i always called it