Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Just go without her. Find her replacement.

he can take a scarecrow
same thing

no one’s gonna know ..
9436f3fc91337889672e8399b721ed16.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fly and Peppers
CDC is being like, well it's here to stay, always wear a mask. >.O Im so glad we have a massive government agency dedicated to solving public health issues that is like "haha go back to work."

They be talking about taking safety into your own hands and stuff.

Also we actually have a cure for monkeypox, it's not FDA approved. :lol: Doctors if they even know about it have to fill out a booklet to get it.

I mean, I expected this, I was hoping for zombies though, but still...

I don't understand the policy makers and the local and state levels reinstituting mask mandates when hospitalization levels are so low. Yes, BA.5 is *very* contagious. Get over it. As long as we aren't overrunning hospitals things just need to be BAU.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I don't understand the policy makers and the local and state levels reinstituting mask mandates when hospitalization levels are so low. Yes, BA.5 is *very* contagious. Get over it. As long as we aren't overrunning hospitals things just need to be BAU.
Plus as we know now if they're not insisting on N95 masks any other face covering was proven to be window dressing.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
double the number of hospitalizations from this same time last year. 1000 less people in the ICU though, 4200 this year vs 5200 last year. We've learned pretty well how to manage this thing and keep it from killing you mostly.

Statistically though.... same number of deaths as last year too.