Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

7552abf53df9df95f22ec2728b24158e.jpg

ladies and gentlemen, this is the company i keep
Like I can handle her crazy vax stance but man that text drove me crazy. I’d be blocking her for that nonsense.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
lol i’m not only sane but adorable.
she’s a failed member the League Of Skanks from yesteryear.. she took a dramatic turn in life when her baby father stabbed her multiple times.. she’s lost AF
But I love her and I will never abandon her and I’m sure she’ll get her period Around me
I heard periods attract bears :omy:

I see Florida is sticking with the science on this.

The new Surgeon General doesn’t believe in masks or vaccines.

If your kid was exposed to covid, send’em on into school.
I hate to defend those idiots, but I'm not sure why it matters at this point.

* Everyone who wants a vaccine can get one.
* It spreads like chicken pox among the (intentionally) naïve.
* Vaccinated, or previously infected, people are relatively unaffected by it.
* Children are even more unaffected by it.
* The most at risk still are the elderly and other at-risk populations, who are being killed in much larger numbers by the flu. They need to be safe no matter what.
* Literally everyone will be continually exposed to this virus via community spread for years to come.

At this point, the only thing that can help the country are more vaccine mandates (or educating these idiot unvaxxed people), everything else is theatre.

slowing the current rate of spread gives time for vaccine trials to be completed for younger children who cannot yet be vaccinated, and while children are "even more {relatively} unaffected by it," no parent who mourns their dead or permanently disabled kid is going to be comforted by the knowledge that they're an outlier.

I hate to defend those idiots, but I'm not sure why it matters at this point.

* Everyone who wants a vaccine can get one.
* It spreads like chicken pox among the (intentionally) naïve.
* Vaccinated, or previously infected, people are relatively unaffected by it.
* Children are even more unaffected by it.
* The most at risk still are the elderly and other at-risk populations, who are being killed in much larger numbers by the flu. They need to be safe no matter what.
* Literally everyone will be continually exposed to this virus via community spread for years to come.

At this point, the only thing that can help the country are more vaccine mandates (or educating these idiot unvaxxed people), everything else is theatre.

I flew two commercial flights In Ecuador, I know all this.