Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

All I'm saying is that we need a fresh face and policy to try and bring some people into the fold, even if their political views run contrary to the current administration.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I mean, did MTP actually ask him about the Obama event? Or Lollapaloza? I can say with near 100% confidence that he wouldn't have liked those either.
No, they didn't.

It's part of an ongoing pattern in public that he's become very comfortable with, which is why I said he's become a political figure rather than a scientific one.

Read it a few more times, then imagine you're as dumb as @HipHugHer.
But there is no pattern.

While I didn't watch the interview, I'm quite sure he answered every question as scientifically as possible with all the best data available to him. Then what happens afterwards is that people cherry pick things and then determine he was a Holocaust denier because he's made no comment on it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
But there is no pattern.

While I didn't watch the interview, I'm quite sure he answered every question as scientifically as possible with all the best data available to him. Then what happens afterwards is that people cherry pick things and then determine he was a Holocaust denier because he's made no comment on it.
There is a pattern. It's the same reason why we could do "protests" but no concerts during our 18 month "2 week" lockdown.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers

Doesn't this clown-shoe moron understand that he's make himself into a political figure, and should give way to someone with fucking credibility by now?
a) The same event was a major super-spreader event last year citation: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6947e1.htm
b) demographics matter. Many of the attendees of this event will be mask-free and unvaccinated
c) what he actually said was "I'm very concerned, Chuck, that we're going to see another surge related to that rally," Fauci said.". If thats berating to you, you might be a snowflake.
d) he was specifically asked about the upcoming event because of item a above.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
a) The same event was a major super-spreader event last year citation: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6947e1.htm
b) demographics matter. Many of the attendees of this event will be mask-free and unvaccinated
c) what he actually said was "I'm very concerned, Chuck, that we're going to see another surge related to that rally," Fauci said.". If thats berating to you, you might be a snowflake.
d) he was specifically asked about the upcoming event because of item a above.
yeah, you don't get it either.

You're just like the dumb cunts in my facebook feed sharing cutesy memes about getting vaccinated, not realizing that the only people who give a shit about that message have already fuckin' done it.

Either we're safe outdoors without masks, or we aren't. Either way, the current CDC guidance doesn't really go into details on that front, so having the frontman up there wringing his hands over it is dumb, whether as a response to a question or not.

The level of safety outdoors is directly related to the amount of mouth breathers at said event.

There is a pattern. It's the same reason why we could do "protests" but no concerts during our 18 month "2 week" lockdown.
Timing is important, so can you please find where he addresses those issues at the same time? Or any other time that he has contradicted himself in the same interview. Otherwise you're just throwing up strawman arguments.

The vaccine hesitant aren't hesitant because they don't have the proper data.
Exactly. They need a different spokesperson, one that hasn't been as heavily politicized as Fauci. He should have been off the podium as soon as DeSantis put him on a beer coozy, IMO.

Exactly. They need a different spokesperson, one that hasn't been as heavily politicized as Fauci. He should have been off the podium as soon as DeSantis put him on a beer coozy, IMO.
You can't honestly think that will help. These people don't give a fuck what the CDC/NIH says, they're DEEP STATE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yeah, you don't get it either.

You're just like the dumb cunts in my facebook feed sharing cutesy memes about getting vaccinated, not realizing that the only people who give a shit about that message have already fuckin' done it.

Either we're safe outdoors without masks, or we aren't. Either way, the current CDC guidance doesn't really go into details on that front, so having the frontman up there wringing his hands over it is dumb, whether as a response to a question or not.
also, that event has plenty of indoors tight quarters stuff. Its not just dudes riding around on harleys letting their balls flap in the breeze