Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Wtf girly? You're supposed to get the next one in 24 to 28 days for best effect.
How come you guys are fucking it up?

it’s fucking insane here.
i don’t know how the whole rollout here went so poorly.
so for example my Narc has his covid shot tomorrow and his follow up is in AUGUST!!
like wtf

i don’t even think we have enough vaccines here

also, our hardest hit region (Peel Region)
just ordered ALL business that have had 5 cases or more in the past 2 weeks to SHUT down immediately for 10 days
and that’s pretty much half of Peel.

they have 3 massive Amazon fulfilment centres (with over 200+ cases EAAAACCCCH) and they have to shut down.

so our Premier/Governor won’t close these places or anything big box cuz DUH, he won’t give paid sick days so the regions have taken matters into their own hands .. and here we are.
my family member lives in Peel, 2km from amazon

Last edited:
Had my second shot end of last month and I was fine until about 3a.m. the next day. All the symptoms. Headache, fever, chills, sweating.. just horrid. Went to work at 8 and lasted till like 11 then passed out hard. Woke up at 3pm ready to party. Worth it!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and adi
Had my second shot end of last month and I was fine until about 3a.m. the next day. All the symptoms. Headache, fever, chills, sweating.. just horrid. Went to work at 8 and lasted till like 11 then passed out hard. Woke up at 3pm ready to party. Worth it!
That's basically what happened to one of my coworkers last week.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi