Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

New Hampshire's mask mandate ends today. All COVID related restrictions will be lifted on May 7th.

The EU has given the finger to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

I still don't see how that's really going to be the case. For example, people that got SARS1 20 years ago are still immune to it. But we'll see for sure!
If Sars was as translatable as this wouldn't it have been as deadly on a global level or was the response a million times better? I'd rather have a shot all the fucking time than carry on with this BS tbh

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
If Sars was as translatable as this wouldn't it have been as deadly on a global level or was the response a million times better? I'd rather have a shot all the fucking time than carry on with this BS tbh
Of course this isn't SARS1. But they're pretty closely related, so its likely immune memory may be similar. Also, coronaviruses are pretty stable. It seems silly to compare them to the influenza viruses which mutate MUCH more quickly.

Nothing but time will unlock the real answer though.

Our council have funded a drop in vaccination bus that goes round. Managed to wrangle it to be at our drop in at work so we could get the sex workers jabbed. Worked pretty good and people were coming in walking past on the street to get in done. Pretty cool initiative