Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

There's an overwhelming amount of data that says running 34+ cycles is "kosher" and does not give false positive covid test results? Show me!

The guy who invented the process for PCR testing for covid specified no more than 24 cycles be run. FDA approves or recommends 32+, they really shouldn't, unless of course their goal is to massively inflate case count.

I think you should read that article again.

The article suggests that PCR tests aren't good at telling you if you're infectious (because they are so sensitive). They can simply tell you if they have found traces of the virus. There's nothing in that article to suggest that people were getting false positives, meaning the person had never been infected with SARS-COV-2. All it said was that the test might be finding virus that had already been inactivated. This is well known and not shocking.

From what I've read recently, if you want to know if you're infectious - use the antigen test. It lines up more with active infection.

I hear there's a new covid test administered anally.

Give him that one.

i fkn love you

giphy.gif

the white devils are heartbreakers. look at my
track record

*looks @ @thintoast*

I have a tendency to be attracted to those sort of women and let's face it, life would be unimaginably boring with some stick in the mud who didn't get their hackles up or show you they got some fire in em now and then.
Cast iron skillet upside the head every once in a while lets you know you're alive.