Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

She's not really tech friendly.
But it isn't a bad idea.
Does she have a phone, even a landline?
You pull up in her driveway, then give her a call. 'Hi mom, as we explained, it's not safe for us to come in and see you - or for you to come out to us. We put some groceries on your porch. Wait a few minutes, we sprayed them down with alcohol to kill the germs. Yes mom, germs are real. I know, they weren't mentioned in Leviticus."
Seems easy enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
A group of guys I know arrived in Spain yesterday for a stag weekend, only to find all the bars and restaurants closed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Well that sucks.
This could kill a lot of small businesses.
For real.

A sex work collective just started a hardship fund for people to donate to. Our service users are already getting completely fucked over by COVID-19, there's no business, no money for their addictions (where they have them) and it's causing no end of real suffering for them. I'm super worried for them.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
Well that sucks.
This could kill a lot of small businesses.
France, Spain and Italy have now closed all shops bar good and pharmacy plus bars, restaurants and gyms.

This is the normally the busiest tourist in Spain

Sent from my SM-G973F using a dinosaur quill

I've only seen one store close so far.
It was Voluntary. Locked the doors Friday.
Bagel place. They had just added a fried chicken side to the store. Must have invested a lot of money opening it.
Owner told me he didn't want to risk it.

My neighbor is out hunting for Lysol wipes.
Said he'd split it with me if he finds a case.
I don't have to panic shop.
Others want to for me.

We have so many stockpiles of stuff at work and I have all the keys. I'm gonna boss this apocalypse. I don't get why people panic buy anyway. With the exception who live week to week in poverty everyone else has weeks of food and supplies in their house, there is no need for this level of stupidity. It only helps to cause suffering to those who are most in need. I have a meeting with the manager of our city's housing department next week and I'm seriously considering asking her to come up with a list of all empty properties in the whole area and forcing them to be given to homeless people in need rather than see these people die. This whole thing has highlighted so many fucked up things in this country and how broken systems are. Literally one person got refused a place in a refuge this week because of fears of COVID-19. So you'd rather this person rather maybe gets beaten to death than take a risk of moving a few hundred miles away? Fuck off.

My soapbox is growing by the day and I am pissed.

We have so many stockpiles of stuff at work and I have all the keys. I'm gonna boss this apocalypse. I don't get why people panic buy anyway. With the exception who live week to week in poverty everyone else has weeks of food and supplies in their house, there is no need for this level of stupidity. It only helps to cause suffering to those who are most in need. I have a meeting with the manager of our city's housing department next week and I'm seriously considering asking her to come up with a list of all empty properties in the whole area and forcing them to be given to homeless people in need rather than see these people die. This whole thing has highlighted so many fucked up things in this country and how broken systems are. Literally one person got refused a place in a refuge this week because of fears of COVID-19. So you'd rather this person rather maybe gets beaten to death than take a risk of moving a few hundred miles away? Fuck off.

My soapbox is growing by the day and I am pissed.
Just have them move in with you