Finally completed a life long ambition. Now you do the same..

Funny, I thought a reasonable ambition would be to have a job, family and own a house. How is that going for you?

:heart:

Funny, I thought a reasonable ambition would be to have a job, family and own a house. How is that going for you?

:heart:

I dunno dave, how's having a spouse and kids working for you?

For future reference I have no ambition to be married, have children OR buy a house in one specific location where I will be tied down for the forseeable future. My goal at the moment is to get the hell by and get closer and closer to completing my qualifications.

In the meantime I'll settle for being funny to nobody but myself.

For future reference I have no ambition to be married, have children OR buy a house in one specific location where I will be tied down for the forseeable future. My goal at the moment is to get the hell by and get closer and closer to completing my qualifications.

What are bond rates in the UK like?

ETA: Nvmind exact mirror of US.

Last edited:
You know I was going through random threads recently and you made one probably 5 years ago saying you were a bitter asshole and were going to repent for your sins because you hated being so horrible.

yeah i say a lot of things

You know I was going through random threads recently and you made one probably 5 years ago saying you were a bitter asshole and were going to repent for your sins because you hated being so horrible.

He must have accidentally gotten sober for a day.
I get a little weird too, when that happens.

I dunno dave, how's having a spouse and kids working for you?

I have a spouse, I had a house (well condo, chose now not to have one again), and decided I would rather not have a child and just spoil my niece.