WTF Fertilizer Plant Explosion, Waco TX: 70 Dead

What is it with women who object to putting high priced items on a registry? My wife was the same way. If someone wants to buy it, then let them. If they don't, then eventually you'll get it for yoruself.
I'm gonna offer a "Restore Susie" fund to allow people to help get paint and bodywork done on the car.

A diamond ring which does nothing but sit there and look pretty compared to a car that is fun and can do many different types things... How does that even compare?

You bought a rock... An expensive rock... Doesn't this sound silly to you?

A ring that I wear everyday, and has meaning between me and a significant other. Sure, it might not be important to you and no amount of me saying it means something to me (and sarcasmo) is going to make a ring important to you, but placing value on wedding rings and wanting a nice one is not a bad thing.

I would never expect someone to spend more than they could afford or wanted to spend just for a bigger ring, but yes, I want a nice ring with a rock in it, not just a cheap band.

A diamond ring which does nothing but sit there and look pretty compared to a car that is fun and can do many different types things... How does that even compare?

You bought a rock... An expensive rock... Doesn't this sound silly to you?
You seem to use this argument a lot without applying it to yourself.

probably because im not in any life situation to go around soliciting blowjobs from varying parties

or..... i just dont find it all that stimulating? People have differing likes and dislikes ya know.

I think he's saying he'd rather eat some perfectly seared rare venison than eat beef jerky, but hey if you're handing out free beef jerky, bring it on.

This sounds about right in a weird weird food related way. If a bj is on the table then so is sex and I'll choose the latter any time. Or both, but I'll always enjoy the latter more

I left and I started talking about penis. I come back and still penis talk.

And kiwi, I don't think there's anything wrong with whatever you like, but if someone expects it as a symbol of whatever I think that's ridiculous. Like I'd rather have a fabulous vacation than a diamond. That's just me. I know Dan loves me and he's never had to give me a rock to prove it. If I liked rocks I'm sure he'd give me one though.

This sounds about right in a weird weird food related way. If a bj is on the table then so is sex and I'll choose the latter any time. Or both, but I'll always enjoy the latter more
Not always. A BJ can happen pretty much anywhere, sex cannot. Ummm....road head?

Besides, even if sex is imminent you can still get some BJ in as foreplay. Try it, you might like it. They even have books on how to do it if your girl is bad.