Ferrari 599XX and other stuff that makes you drool.

7293637.jpg

'99 Buick Regal.
That bitch has an am/fm radio with a cassette player. That's how I roll.

Hey, I've called dibs on my dad's '09 vette when he realizes it's lame for 60 year olds to have sports cars. Once I get it, I plan on parking it in the trunk of my Buick.

nice car...a buddy of mine has the current Z06 and it made my last gen model feel like a camaro...they improved everything across the board

nice car...a buddy of mine has the current Z06 and it made my last gen model feel like a camaro...they improved everything across the board
This is my buddies Vette, I'm pretty sure he is at 600whp now. Sucker is a BEAST

joey1.jpg

joey2.jpg

joey3.jpg

joey4.jpg

Mods List

Engine Mods
  • AFR 225cc heads
  • Custom Cam by ligenfelter
  • Ligenfelter C/A/I
  • Lg longtube headers
  • valve springs, retainers ..ect
  • X pipe
  • Borla Exhaust
  • Pulley
  • TNT nitrous kit
  • NOS purge kit
  • Bigger injectors
  • MSD microswitch
  • FAST intake manifold
  • dyno on motor 505rwhp/441lbtq
  • dyno on nitrous "secret"

Exterior
  • Z06 lookalike wheels
  • mickey thompson ET streets
  • Blackout light kit

Interior
  • Carbon fiber dash
  • Carbon fiber odometer
  • Valentine V1
  • Shark harness bar
  • 2 Simpson 5 point harness's
  • Ligenfelter floor mats

Did you not own a Vette?

got rid of it about 7 months ago...I currently have no car and haven't even really needed one...I moved 3 blocks from work last summer and I drove it like twice in the first 5 months I lived downtown...it literally had a coat of dust on it and I was paying a ton of money for something I wasn't even using so I got rid of it

got rid of it about 7 months ago...I currently have no car and haven't even really needed one...I moved 3 blocks from work last summer and I drove it like twice in the first 5 months I lived downtown...it literally had a coat of dust on it and I was paying a ton of money for something I wasn't even using so I got rid of it

WERD TO THAT. I "sold" the TT to a friend on a payment plan for a year because I also live and did used to work downtown. It was great not having that payment and the wife still had a car we could use. I hardly ever leave downtown any way. I love living downtown I've been down here off and on since 03.

This is my buddies Vette, I'm pretty sure he is at 600whp now. Sucker is a BEAST

joey1.jpg

joey2.jpg

joey3.jpg

joey4.jpg

Mods List

Engine Mods
  • AFR 225cc heads
  • Custom Cam by ligenfelter
  • Ligenfelter C/A/I
  • Lg longtube headers
  • valve springs, retainers ..ect
  • X pipe
  • Borla Exhaust
  • Pulley
  • TNT nitrous kit
  • NOS purge kit
  • Bigger injectors
  • MSD microswitch
  • FAST intake manifold
  • dyno on motor 505rwhp/441lbtq
  • dyno on nitrous "secret"

Exterior
  • Z06 lookalike wheels
  • mickey thompson ET streets
  • Blackout light kit

Interior
  • Carbon fiber dash
  • Carbon fiber odometer
  • Valentine V1
  • Shark harness bar
  • 2 Simpson 5 point harness's
  • Ligenfelter floor mats

my buddy with the current Z06(souped up of course) owns this joint...he's pretty much back burnered this working on other businesses he owns but he puts out 1200hp twin turbo vettes(not listed on the site) sounds like an f1 car and just crazy fast...you can leave a greasy smear of tire for a 1/4 mile if you are so inclined...he gave 1/2 the business to one of Ligenfelter's top guys and moved the shop up north, down the road from Ligenfelter...they might have renamed the company which would explain this site being untouched for a couple years
http://moderndaymusclecars.com/

I used to hit 120 just going to work, traffic permitting of course...I know all the speed traps and was mindful of where NOT to do 120...highest I ever took it was 155

only got 1 ticket in 3 1/2 years in that car...a mild 78 in a 55...barely faster than the flow of traffic