Feck you old man Winter

And it will be 20 frickin 9 degrees here tonight ... WTF. I wore a tank top and capri's to work yesterday .. I had to put on a tank, a sweater, and jeans today *growls*.

My room is an absolute mess because I can't take my winter clothes out to the garage, and I have my summer clothes out too. DAMN YOU OLD MAN... DAMN YOU TO HELL!!
shakefist.gif

I'll probably leave once I'm no longer being educated myself. It's a nice place but it's too goddamn expensive. There aren't that many nuts and the Mexicans don't bother me, but I really don't want to live somewhere with hurricanes.

:wtf::wtf: RIVERSIDE?! :wtf::wtf:

If that's all I saw of Cali I'd hate it too :wtf::wtf:

/edit: Tell me you at least drove over to Pasadena or came down to Tustin/Irvine

Of course I've seen more of Cali then just Riverside. This last trip we were in Orange county and LA (I've also been to San Diego a lot and that's my favorite place), but the entire state is over expensive, over populated, and over glorified. Florida has the same climate, but with less people and alligators, also, it's not as expensive.

I can not frelling believe it. It is actually snowing in Texas today. I does not even snow in Dec or Jan but it is snowing in April. I love the cold :heart:

I took a video of it.

AbbyNormal_photo

Hell might be freezing over :eek: