Feck you old man Winter

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Monday... 75, sunny, perfect weather, yesterday almost 80 and some storms. Today... 40 god damn degrees and dropping. Hard frost the next 3 days. Back up into the 50's by monday.

:mad:

so the tomato plants, strawberries, and herbs have to come inside and the rose bushes we planted need to be covered in hopes of not dying.

god, freakin... bah!

Yeah, Monday I was in St. Louis doing landscaping at my mom's house and getting sun burned, this morning I was driving to work in the snow.

Go figure.

I prefer the colder over the warmer. I tend to get pretty smelly when it's warmer.

i know the feeling. But after a few months of shit ass cold, im ready for spring. Then after August, im praying for fall.

Yeah I don't think I really got tired of the cold this year... I did get tired of all of the freakin snow, that's for sure. We got WAY more snow this year than we did last year.

FRAK AL GORE AND HIS GLOBAL WARMING, WHERE IS HIS GLOBAL WARMING NOW THAT IT'S SNOWING IN APRIL??? HUH???

:fly:

Im giggling because the weather has totally fucked up everyones spring break here. Weekend of nice weather, then... o shit its cold now all us retarded teenagers cant terrorize the neighborhood.

i hate teenagers. Bunch of cocky SOB's

It's snowing here. Everytime I have to go somewhere it starts snowing. I went to get chinese last week and they closed the road to the resturant.

this sucks because I had Tupac on the deck getting some good sun but now he's back in the house and it's going to get dry again :( norfolk island pines need humidity, I don't know if he'll survive

Almost all of the snow around here melted, nights were above freezing, days in the 50s. Now it is snowing. Expecting 8-14" of snow. So much for spring.