• Hawaiian Shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimps n Hoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasmo said:
Well if I can't I'll be pissed. $300 for tickets down the toilet. But that's life. I have to feed and clothe my kiddo before I go out drinking and playing.
Why can't you tell them you have a previous engagement?

Candy said:
The only reason I know thats for sure is because you don't want me peeking into the bedroom every five minutes updating you on Shawn's sleeping habits. :fly:
"He's snoring really loud. Good mimosas. We'll get there about 11:00"

rinse and repeat.

Candy said:
Um, I'm not in a panic, just makig sure it was out there that everyone is more than welcome to stay here the night of the party :)

Candy and Shawn are the MOST hospitable people I know. :heart:

kiwi said:
We are in the same boat, since we are crashing at fly and april's while we are in Florida. If all else fails though, all I need is a couple of blankets and a pillow. Although, since I'm pregnant, maybe I can make everyone feel sorry enough for me to give me one of the beds. ;)

How preggo will you be then?

fly said:
Why can't you tell them you have a previous engagement?

You're kidding, right? Would you do that if your company told you you were going to be representing them at an international conference?

I need my job(s).

April23 said:
How preggo will you be then?

3 months, just finishing up the first trimeseter. I probably won't look pregnant at all since I didn't start looking pregnant with Haylee until 5 1/2 months into it.

Drool-Boy said:
We could all take turns!

Results of PA poop-a-thon:

PaPoopathon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.