Favorite Music videos

fly said:
Manson videos are always entertaining.

M. Manson live in concert is REALLY entertaining ... he's a freak but one of the best shows I've seen is a long time.

Don't watch tv or music videos. Keith keeps asking if I have seen this and that CMT video ... he just doesn't get it I guess.

NIN - Closer
As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours
Radiohead - Just
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

gottoys? said:
M. Manson live in concert is REALLY entertaining ... he's a freak but one of the best shows I've seen is a long time.

Don't watch tv or music videos. Keith keeps asking if I have seen this and that CMT video ... he just doesn't get it I guess.

i was going to comment on this thread, but i realized that no one would have a clue as to what cmt videos i was talking about, but maybe i stand corrected and maybe i need keith's phone number. :)

I like most of the videos mentioned here although I liked the Gorillaz video for 19-2000 better than Clint Eastwood.

Genesis - Land of Confusion
Chemical Brothers - The Test ooo, and Star Guitar
Aerosmith - Crazy :drool:
Kenna - Hell Bent
Metallica - Enter Sandman

These are the ones I can think of now. I love music videos. I used to watch MTV constantly when they still showed videos all the time. I miss the 80's.

eileenbunny said:
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica videos = NOES

Probably the biggest Metallica fan here and I can assure you their videos SUCK ASS. :( It's sad but I mean... One... Please... Make it stop. I wish I had never seen it.

I forgot to mention Aphex Twin videos. Come to Daddy is probably the best film I've ever seen.

FlamingGlory said:
Metallica videos = NOES

Probably the biggest Metallica fan here and I can assure you their videos SUCK ASS. :( It's sad but I mean... One... Please... Make it stop. I wish I had never seen it.

I forgot to mention Aphex Twin videos. Come to Daddy is probably the best film I've ever seen.

I actually liked the one for Memory Remains.
It was creepy and weird, sorta fit the song.
Except for that screetchy harlot at the end that Ive never figured out.

FlamingGlory said:
Metallica videos = NOES

I never said all Metallica videos are good. I just liked the I mentioned. Ever see the movie that the footage for One came from? Johnny Got His Gun is one of the most disturbing films ever. Now there is something I wish I had never seen.

eileenbunny said:
I never said all Metallica videos are good. I just liked the I mentioned. Ever see the movie that the footage for One came from? Johnny Got His Gun is one of the most disturbing films ever. Now there is something I wish I had never seen.
Dude, if it's messed up I've seen it. ^__^

eileenbunny said:
I like most of the videos mentioned here although I liked the Gorillaz video for 19-2000 better than Clint Eastwood.

The only problem with that video is that it is so addictive. :) Now that song will be stuck in my head for the next week.

eileenbunny said:
Johnny Got His Gun is one of the most disturbing films ever. Now there is something I wish I had never seen.

That movie is more horrifying than any horror movie. Just the thought of being alive like that.

Jack Johnson - Sitting Waiting Wishing
http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/uploads/videos/sww.htm

Is he singing the song backwards or did they just make it seem that way? They must have practice some of the timing alot.