favorite childhood drinks you long since forgotten about

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
As i approached the vending machine here at work with my dollar in hand i was fully expecting an iced tea.

ALAS, Vending machine #2 does not accept my dollar. I venture to Vending machine #1 and see nothing of extreme interest. I would rather not have some carbination .. not to much caffeine, and i just had a sprite.. (only met 1 criteria but it was tasty)

I browse my selection choices and run accross YOOHOO..

my.. what a thought i haven't had yoohoo in ages (thats what i think) ((thats why i said "what a thought"))

i force my dollar into the machines mouth, and as it produces my 75 cents in change i press the button.

YOOHOO IS FANTASTIC i think..
i shake it on my short walk to my desk, throwing it about and acting much like Micheal J. Fox shaking vigurously.
Sit down, and await the goods.. I crack open the can, "PHOOSH" and take my first sip

oddly it tastes just like i remember.

I was transported to my younger days at the tender age of 10 running around at summer camp acting a fool and being made fun of by my brother and other kids for being fat and wearing thick glasses. I ignored these tauntints until my Yoohoo was gone. I then slowly and maticulously chose my victim and attacked beating them sensless...

Now, whatever you do, DONT GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR YOOHOO

HHAHAHAHAHa

yoohoo.jpg

/end inline4's pointless thread of the day. What were some your favorite childhood drinks..

milk. that's about the only thing i drank growing up. we had koolaid too but thats about the only sugary drink. i dont really drink much aside from water and beer and liquor anymore.

Said a year ago by a kid in a grocery store:

"Hey mom can we try this new drink? It's called Tang"

I busted up laughing when I heard that.