favorite childhood drinks you long since forgotten about

i would die without sweet tea. i can't go up to THOSE PARTS that don't have sweet tea at all. what the hell is that about?

Thorn Bird said:
i would die without sweet tea. i can't go up to THOSE PARTS that don't have sweet tea at all. what the hell is that about?

You know what pisses me off? When you go somewhere that doesn't have sweet tea and they said, "but we have packets of sugar . . " WTF, thats not the same. Stupid mortals . . .

Dharma1521 said:
You know what pisses me off? When you go somewhere that doesn't have sweet tea and they said, "but we have packets of sugar . . " WTF, thats not the same. Stupid mortals . . .

WHY DOESN'T EVERY FREAKIN' STATE HAVE SWEET TEA BY NOW? IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A BIG SECRET. :mad:

The only thing I really drank as a kid (aside from water and milk) was Kool aid. We'd have your standard pops as well, but never anything really fancy that stands out.

i don't think this was anyones favorite drink, per se. but it definately needs mentioning.

Orbitz.jpg

i mean, it has balls in it.

BALLS.

SpangeMonkee said:

No, coke is a specific drink, pop encompasses all carbonated beverages silly.

Edit: You'll never convince me otherwise, out here we call it pop, that's just the way it is. I also drive Knyte crazy cause I've always referred to that compartment in the passenger side dashboard of the car as a "jockey box" and it will always be such.

kiwi said:
No, coke is a specific drink, pop encompasses all carbonated beverages silly.

Edit: You'll never convince me otherwise, out here we call it pop, that's just the way it is. I also drive Knyte crazy cause I've always referred to that compartment in the passenger side dashboard of the car as a "jockey box" and it will always be such.

Never heard "jockey box", but okay. We call concrete barriers on roads "Jersey walls" and that doesn't seem to be so common. People look at us like we are crazy when we say that around here.