fast food joints

Dude... that's a dude.

That's what Dan said too.

I'm pretty sure that the reason girls are growing up faster and looking like women when they are younger is milk and meat. All the hormones they give to animals to make them produce more and grow more wind up in the food and then we give it to our kids. I know 4th graders that look older than me. It's really sad. I didn't know any fully developed 9 year olds when I was that age.

I'm pretty sure that the reason girls are growing up faster and looking like women when they are younger is milk and meat.

I am gonna have to say its that the "whore lifestyle" is looked at as cool at a younger age now. Little girls are wearing full make up, cut off shorts and tube tops before they grow actually grow tits and ass to fill them out. I would probably beat my daughter down if I had one.

I'm pretty sure that the reason girls are growing up faster and looking like women when they are younger is milk and meat. All the hormones they give to animals to make them produce more and grow more wind up in the food and then we give it to our kids. I know 4th graders that look older than me. It's really sad. I didn't know any fully developed 9 year olds when I was that age.

I too thought it was a dude.

And I agree with the hormone idea. I say it all the time.....They really don't make little girls like they used to.

I'd guess it has more to do with expectations and culture encouraging women to look mature earlier. There are obviously exceptional cases, and I only buy so much mind-over-matter zen shit, but I'd think the shift down 2-3 years in pubic onset can be explained just by a strong conscious and unconscious desire for it in the woman. Hormones can do a lot of weird shit.

dude? DUDE??? wtf kinda dudes do y'all hang out with ffs???? :lol:

chick has a bod like a basketball cheerleader :hotness:

dude? DUDE??? wtf kinda dudes do y'all hang out with ffs???? :lol:

chick has a bod like a basketball cheerleader :hotness:

The hair looks like it could be a wig and the legs are a little on the muscular side. Plus it looks like she might have either a thick waist or narrow hips. Can't really tell from the angle. Anyway, I didn't think it, but I can see why some people would.

Exactly why you should be worried. All american chicks are fat.

maybe she IS a basketball cheerleader...I was kinda thinking so looking at that outfit
has the tight bod and muscular thighs of a dancer of some sort

Last edited:
The hair looks like it could be a wig and the legs are a little on the muscular side. Plus it looks like she might have either a thick waist or narrow hips. Can't really tell from the angle. Anyway, I didn't think it, but I can see why some people would.

Toned legs make me wet, those aren't muscular.

maybe she IS a basketball cheerleader...I was kinda thinking so looking at that outfit
has the tight bod and muscular thighs of a dancer of some sort

If she truly is 28, she's to old to be a cheerleader but could be a dancer of some sort. Cheerleader is the first thing that came to my mind as well, which is why I would have placed her in high school.

If she truly is 28, she's to old to be a cheerleader but could be a dancer of some sort. Cheerleader is the first thing that came to my mind as well, which is why I would have placed her in high school.

Speaking from experience if this picture was taken in Holiday she probably works at Extasy, lol

IM IN LOVE WITH THE RIPPPPPERS!!!!!!

28 isn't too old to be a pro sports cheerleader