fast food joints

a zillion times, yes...my mom lives there, my grandparents live there, etc

Ask anyone who lives here, especially people my age going out to clubs and what not. The normal Florida girl has her fake ID by the age of 14 to get into clubs as 18. The average drinking age of women I see around my general area is 17-20, they all look much older

Ask anyone who lives here, especially people my age going out to clubs and what not. The normal Florida girl has her fake ID by the age of 14 to get into clubs as 18. The average drinking age of women I see around my general area is 17-20, they all look much older

i concur!

Just the other day I was drinking with my buddy Dave, hes 22, Im 24...

His girlfriend however, which i didnt know is 19. Her really cute friend that I ended up talking to until finding out her age was 17, she looked older than me.

17 and drinking freely in public without being carded by the 4 bouncers at a strict place.

Last edited:
Just the other day I was drinking with my buddy Dave, hes 22, Im 24...

His girlfriend however, which i didnt know is 19. Her really cute friend that I ended up talking to until finding out her age was 17, she looked older than me.

17 and drinking freely in public without being carded by the 4 bouncers at a strict place.

I don't think that's in any way extraordinary :confused:
chicks do that everywhere