Thread Fantasy Football Anyone?

Would you Participate?

• Total voters
I would love to see the Texans go to the super bowl. That would delight me.
In a couple years I think they will. They just restructured the whole team and it's going to take a little time to develop. They have a lot of top notch players and a defense that should frustrate Seattle. They just need to figure themselves out. Last year they flopped. Matt Schaub threw more interceptions than touchdown passes. I was actually so excited to watch Keenum play. He wasn't the best, hell he was hardly good. But you could totally tell he was having fun out there. And he wasn't doing any worse than Schaub. I would have liked to see them work with him a bit more and develop him into a second string QB.

Guys, halp.

I have Knowshon Moreno but thinking of starting Justin Forsett instead. I am not in your leagues. Moreno is questionable for Sunday with a shoulder injury. Would?

2 & 1 in my money league, 1st place in my division. My UF team is beyond awful. Maybe next year I should draft my own team.

2-1 It was down to me having Chris Ivory vs. Matt Forte last night. I was up 2 pts. It was a nail biter. Won by 4.