Thread Fantasy Football Anyone?

Would you Participate?

• Total voters
Luck looking sweet. Crazy fantasy points this year.
Anyone playing a league with individual defenders besides having a team defense? Watt for days.

Just picked up Browns def against j'ville this weekend. Got back to 3-3 this week and both the league leaders lost.

This is going on in my non-money league right now.

My team fucking rocks. it's the ONLY reason I'm not crying in the cellar right now.

Look at the fucking Points Against on me vs. other teams.

I feel like Bruce Fucking Campbell after the battle scene in The Army Of Darkness

3YjxDcA.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Yeah, I notice you don't have any waiver wire moves. That's pretty rare. You must have drafted well.
People gave me shit for my drafts. I know what I'm doing. I only drafted one player that is questionable. I also drafted with the strategy in mind that I'll always have all positions covered during every bye week so that I don't have to drop a player to cover the openings.

So , my money league. Just had my first loss of the season. It's one of the few times I'm okay with taking a loss because 1) it got the Jynx off me, 2) Only 2 other teams could have beaten me this week, and I played one of them, the one that had Damarius Thomas and Russell wilson who scored fucking 70 points between the two of them. So, really, it's not like my team shit the bed since I lost only by 10 pts.

Still hold a 2 game lead on getting a first week bye, that's the most important thing right now.

x2wDhBc.png

He's a good point getter. Same with Phillip Rivers. Rivers is one of the biggest fairies on the field, but the team is good and he can throw.

I just wish I had grabbed Antonio Gates off the waiver wire week 1. Pre season rankings had him sucking, so no one took him.

He's like the Peyton Hillis of this year.

I just wish I had grabbed Antonio Gates off the waiver wire week 1. Pre season rankings had him sucking, so no one took him.

He was gone after the first round in my league. I arrged when someone snatched him up. Gates is a machine. He was a machine last year, and he's a machine this year. Not sure how many more years he has left in him though...

Actually , he wasn't very productive last year. He definitely, based on recent production, would not have been a first round draft pick on most leagues. Much less 5th. Retrospect, sure, but no one saw him resurging.

I won my money league thanks to Peyton Hillis that year. He was my last draft pick token Brown I drafted just to fill out my roster.

People gave me shit for my drafts. I know what I'm doing. I only drafted one player that is questionable. I also drafted with the strategy in mind that I'll always have all positions covered during every bye week so that I don't have to drop a player to cover the openings.
So in other words, you were super lucky you didn't get any injuries. Yet.