Family away, GH0ST will play

Get some jamaican zombie powder, and convert some of your neighbors into mindless brain eating zombies. With the knowledge that the family is safe being away, you have can a few days of mindless fun demolishing your own little mini zombie invasion. If the initial attempt goes well, you can market it into a nice little cottage industry setting up zombie invasions for bored gun owners all over the country.

Get some jamaican zombie powder, and convert some of your neighbors into mindless brain eating zombies. With the knowledge that the family is safe being away, you have can a few days of mindless fun demolishing your own little mini zombie invasion. If the initial attempt goes well, you can market it into a nice little cottage industry setting up zombie invasions for bored gun owners all over the country.

Now THIS is an idea.

switch all the furniture in every room

He better not, I finally almost have everything positioned how I want it. I'm
notorious for rearranging rooms on a +whim.+
+
++the+
+plu+se+s
+are+ c+our++tes+y
+of my +3 +year+ old+.
+
+He ++think+s +it's hi+m w+ri+ti+ng hi+s name.

Why don't you stay online and play video games with us?

Because by the time I'm ready to play you pussies are already asleep 90% of the time.

It's like going on a date with a girl who keeps canceling over and over, eventually you just stop caring and hope she shows up the restaurant and waits for 2 hours and maybe gets kidnapped and maybe not actually raped but groped by some ugly dirty guys and then let go after a couple of hours not much worse for wear.

Last edited:
Masturbate furiously throughout the house.

After those two minutes are done, dismantle and thoroughly clean your weaponry.

The next day start a WoW account. Fap - frag - repeat.

Pray for your family for a safe and enjoyable trip.

Plant a tree, do yard work, basically anything to get you half naked outside to show the world.
You dont frag on wow, it's called ganking

I say you start with this

afghan_guns.jpg

make your way towards this

3rd_sports_sept.jpg

and end the night with a box of wine and VHS copy of Men at Work

7196.jpg