Family away, GH0ST will play

I bet Ghost spends the time naked petting a gun and calling it his "Precious".

I actually do sit on the couch cradling my AR15 on a fairly regular basis. Especially when watching Venture Brothers, for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masturbate furiously throughout the house.

After those two minutes are done, dismantle and thoroughly clean your weaponry.

The next day start a WoW account. Fap - frag - repeat.

Pray for your family for a safe and enjoyable trip.

Plant a tree, do yard work, basically anything to get you half naked outside to show the world.

you know where I can get this band any cheaper? I've fucked mine up unfortunately
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRACELET-BAND-S...ches?hash=item3ca48522e8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Is it just scuffed? Or is it proper fucked? If it's just scuffed have it refinished at a watchmaker. It should run around $40, that's a guess I get my shit done cheap. If you can't find one you're welcome to send it to me, I'll have my guy refinish it at what ever my price is.

Don't pay $150 for it though. I've seen that Sector used for $250. I don't wear my Navitimer very often because the bracelet is so nice. Nazi bastards want $1,500 to replace it.

Last edited:
Is it just scuffed? Or is it proper fucked? If it's just scuffed have it refinished at a watchmaker. It should run around $40, that's a guess I get my shit done cheap. If you can't find one you're welcome to send it to me, I'll have my guy refinish it at what ever my price is.

I was in a hurry to go play golf and tried to yank it through the sleeve of a dress shirt...being a huge watch it fucked a bunch of the pins trying to compress it like that and for a few weeks they were falling out left and right until I finally outright lost a side link...I think i have the row I had removed to make it fit my wrist still but the way things have been going that probably wont cut it...now I'm wearing my backup swiss army watch which is made by sector as well

I was in a hurry to go play golf and tried to yank it through the sleeve of a dress shirt...being a huge watch it fucked a bunch of the pins trying to compress it like that and for a few weeks they were falling out left and right until I finally outright lost a side link...I think i have the row I had removed to make it fit my wrist still but the way things have been going that probably wont cut it...now I'm wearing my backup swiss army watch which is made by sector as well

Shit, Well I'll keep my eyes open. That Ted Su strap would look pretty baller on it. The Ceramic is $200 and the non is $135. I was going to get it for my Anonimo Millemetri.