Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Little Black COCK tail -GIRLS ONLY THRAD-

One if my current fave trends right now is "armcandy"

I'm not one to follow all trends, just because they are in fact trends. But, some of them I really love and will wear them to the death. Esp ones that take me back to a trend from childhood - teens and I can have fun implementing them into adulthood. :fly: YOLOOOO

Here's me with my current armcandy.

yjEaL.jpg

And here are more examples of ones that I love it so much.

JVmuR.jpg

iv8dD.jpg

This one is so simply amazing to me for a summer look. The nail polish completes it all.
qtBVO.jpg

Take away the two skull rings and perfecto.
AR21o.jpg

FPtr2.jpg

I'm not one to follow all trends, just because they are in fact trends. But, some of them I really love and will wear them to the death. Esp ones that take me back to a trend from childhood - teens and I can have fun implementing them into adulthood. :fly: YOLOOOO

yjEaL.jpg

And here are more examples of ones that I love it so much.

JVmuR.jpg

iv8dD.jpg

This one is so simply amazing to me for a summer look. The nail polish completes it all.
qtBVO.jpg

Take away the two skull rings and perfecto.
AR21o.jpg

FPtr2.jpg

That just looks messy.

Little Black COCK tail -GIRLS ONLY THRAD-

iv8dD.jpg

Omfggggggggg. This has ME written all over it!!!!!

Little black dress thread with no little black dresses.

wtf women.. you suck.

I will take pictures of mine in a couple days. I've been super busy with real life. We are trying to move and I've been overwhelmed with volunteer projects. I just finished a massive bicycling event, we've got a triathlon to pull off in less than a month and a gala in January which I'm chairing. Taking pictures of some dresses is not high on my priority list. I'd also like to see pics of everyone's shoe collections.

I will take pictures of mine in a couple days. I've been super busy with real life. We are trying to move and I've been overwhelmed with volunteer projects. I just finished a massive bicycling event, we've got a triathlon to pull off in less than a month and a gala in January which I'm chairing. Taking pictures of some dresses is not high on my priority list. I'd also like to see pics of everyone's shoe collections.

chitlins forcing a move for more space I would assume? one of my neighbors is doing the same except they are having twins for their first. ugh! sounds painful. my gf's mom is a blonde swedish twin and I fear the same if we went there.

chitlins forcing a move for more space I would assume? one of my neighbors is doing the same except they are having twins for their first. ugh! sounds painful. my gf's mom is a blonde swedish twin and I fear the same if we went there.

Yes and no. We are moving in with Dan's father, who does have a huge house and lives in it alone. He needs help renovating the place, it makes sense for all of us financially right now, and it will be nice to have the extra space. We will be keeping our place and renting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.