Excuse me...

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, "ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS" DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO ASK SOMETHING. NEITHER ARE YOU REQUIRED TO COMMENT ON EVERY SLIDE THAT COMES UP ON THE SCREEN.

THE CLASS DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR LONGWINDED OPINION ON THE FUTURE OF UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES.

NOR THE RETARDED OPINIONS (OR INCORRECT FACTS) GIVEN BY THE OTHER FIVE PEOPLE WHO ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

WE ARE NOW AN HOUR AND A HALF BEHIND SCHEDULE DUE TO YOUR COMBINED EFFORTS.

Jesus.

are you able to interrupt with a concise, "sorry to interrupt, but that is not a question... do you have a question?"

"Mr./Ms. __________________, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

You could just ask the question "And what at all is the purpose of your previous statement? How does that pertain to this class? Do you not think other people have other ideas about the subject matter?" everytime someone says something stupid like that.

Or you could find another officer and have mutual "tension relief" sessions in the bathroom during lunch.

I was on a week long course with a coworker of mine who likes to ask questions incessantly. On Tuesday, when he asked the question to the instructor about what time we would finish on Friday, I piped up and said "it depends how many more questions you have". He didn't ask any questions for the rest of the week.

I was on a week long course with a coworker of mine who likes to ask questions incessantly. On Tuesday, when he asked the question to the instructor about what time we would finish on Friday, I piped up and said "it depends how many more questions you have". He didn't ask any questions for the rest of the week.

good shyt.

In every class there is at least one retard that asks the dumbest questions. I use to try to figure out who was that person the first day so I could sit as far away from them as I could so I wouldn't be tempted to hit them.

OH NO, PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE IDIOTS AND I AM SMART WHY AM I HERE

HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS

OH NO, PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE IDIOTS AND I AM SMART WHY AM I HERE

HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS

M. Pot, recently returned from the continent, was overheard maligning the reputation of one M. Kettle, whose last known residence was in the colonies, by declaring that M. Kettle's exterior was black in colour. A spokesperson for M. Kettle, who could not be reached by telegraph, provided this reporter with no useful comment on the matter.