Excuse me...

M. Pot, recently returned from the continent, was overheard maligning the reputation of one M. Kettle, whose last known residence was in the colonies, by declaring that M. Kettle's exterior was black in colour. A spokesperson for M. Kettle, who could not be reached by telegraph, provided this reporter with no useful comment on the matter.

i deal with it by drinking - i don't call people idiots, i just call them assholes

M. Pot, recently returned from the continent, was overheard maligning the reputation of one M. Kettle, whose last known residence was in the colonies, by declaring that M. Kettle's exterior was black in colour. A spokesperson for M. Kettle, who could not be reached by telegraph, provided this reporter with no useful comment on the matter.

:lol:

Not possible here.

If you try and work alone, you will definitely fail.

You are supposed to have confidence, in teamwork. :lol:

What is the um, what was it that you did? I cant remember. You are going to be essentially a manager but you're degree was in?

Not possible here.

If you try and work alone, you will definitely fail.

they said that about my course. first day, all the dickheads started covering their work rather than working in groups, like we were meant to

i learned quickly

You are supposed to have confidence, in teamwork. :lol:

What is the um, what was it that you did? I cant remember. You are going to be essentially a manager but you're degree was in?

Computer information science, and after this I go to [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Systems_Officer[/ame] training.

except me. i'm determined to make you like me. :hi2u: omg we're soulmates because i'm from alabama and you are in alabama! :happy: ;) :fly:

Homosexuals are such elitists. "Look at us, we're so enlightened in our chaps and vests." Bah.

I look damn good in my fucking chaps thank you very much! :mad:

Of course I have been putting on a few pounds and I am getting old so my ass looks like two hogs hanging in a slaughterhouse, but that's besides the point.

"Mr./Ms. __________________, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

haha.lol