Thread Everyone's a hypocrite

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Nobody's shit stinks of Chanel No. 5, everyone does things they don't really think are right. Share yours here.

I disagree with animal cruelty and mass produced meat, yet I'll eat it and decide that because it's tasty I don't give a fuck for those 10 minutes.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I'm not.

I do what is in my best interest. Right, wrong, or indifferent,

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Claims to act out of enlightened self interest
mVLkv.png

Is actually an internet troll

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
I'm one of the greener minded people here yet I don't give a fuck about using tons of gas. Not only in my over driven truck, but the boat can easily suck down 40-60 gallons in a weekend during the summer.

I also burn used oil on bonfires.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
I'm green but only to the extent that I care about the world, not the people in it. I'd be quite content if the human race was wiped out or 90% of it at least and then we wouldn't be harming the environment so much. My apathy towards how shitty people any overrides are care I have about green issus so I see my driving as helping the destruction of the human race, therefore good. :lol:

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I'm one of the greener minded people here yet I don't give a fuck about using tons of gas. Not only in my over driven truck, but the boat can easily suck down 40-60 gallons in a weekend during the summer.

I also burn used oil on bonfires.

that means you aren't green :lol:
that's like saying you fight to save baby seals except when you're clubbing them

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I'm green but only to the extent that I care about the world, not the people in it. I'd be quite content if the human race was wiped out or 90% of it at least and then we wouldn't be harming the environment so much. My apathy towards how shitty people any overrides are care I have about green issus so I see my driving as helping the destruction of the human race, therefore good. :lol:
The only problem is that you'd probably end up as part of the 90%

Now if all the stupid people died...

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I don't see how that would be a problem at all. I wouldn't give a fuck if I was in that 90% or not. And if I was in the 90% I definitely wouldn't give a fuck because I'd be dead.
So you vs the environment I shouldn't put bets on you?