Thread Everyone's a hypocrite

pretense and belief
one you are conscious of
one you can't help

really depends on whether plot believes he is green despite what he does, or if he just uses the pretense of being green to pick up hippy chicks.

Who gives a shit and why does it matter? Stop shitting up every thread you enter you antisocial fuck.

ib'wawstartedit'
Whoa calm down. Wasn't this supposed to be philosophical? There are only like 20 people who post here, if everyone listed their shit with no responses IT WOULD BE A BORING THREAD.

I thought it was an interesting topic.

I'm not a hypocrite. I honestly do not try to apply my beliefs or morals on anyone else (with the exception of Eskimos and Australians) because I really just don't care at all.

#apathy

Whoa calm down. Wasn't this supposed to be philosophical? There are only like 20 people who post here, if everyone listed their shit with no responses IT WOULD BE A BORING THREAD.

I thought it was an interesting topic.

No and I don't know why you'd think this was philosophical. It was intended to be light hearted and to create some amusing posts about how we're all hypocrites.

But once again humour passes you by and you shit up yet another thread.

Good going dickhead.

No and I don't know why you'd think this was philosophical. It was intended to be light hearted and to create some amusing posts about how we're all hypocrites.

But once again humour passes you by and you shit up yet another thread.

Good going dickhead.
I thought it was amusing despite your efforts. Either way have it your way, I'm sorry.

I hate Damon for bringing lone star beer into my house
Im ok with him beating his woman tho, Im sure she deserved it.

Lone Star is actually a good drinking beer. Even Dave liked it. It isn't tinny and bitter like PBR. And I didn't beat her, we wrestled. In the kitchen, I mean. I beat her in the bedroom later.