Everybody be cool this is a robbery

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every mother fucking last one of ya!

Actually it wasn't that dramatic, but I was in a bank while it got robbed today. I was standing in line to deposit some checks and a kid in dark clothes with a backpack on and a jacket over his right arm supposedly hiding a handgun stepped up to the teller and proceeded to rob the bank. Though I doubt he got more than a few thousand dollars because he only gave the teller enough time to empty out 1 drawer.

So the rest of my day was spent giving detectives my descriptions of what happened, descriptions of the suspect over and over again. I'm sure the FBI showed up later on to dust the place and do whatever else FBI agents do.

So what motivates someone to steal a couple of thousand dollars and risk 20+ years in federal prison? Is it worth it? I'll be curious to know. Though I may never know because it appears that the police haven't caught the suspect yet.

Here's the story if anyone is interested.

http://wjclnews.blogspot.com/2007/07/southside-bank-robbery.html

source 2:

http://new.savannahnow.com/node/329675

OHHHH, and yes Knyte, this bank had stickers up stating that it was a gun free zone.

Last edited:
Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every mother fucking last one of ya!

Actually it wasn't that dramatic, but I was in a bank while it got robbed today. I was standing in line to deposit some checks and a kid in dark clothes with a backpack on and a jacket over his right arm supposedly hiding a handgun stepped up to the teller and proceeded to rob the bank. Though I doubt he got more than a few thousand dollars because he only gave the teller enough time to empty out 1 drawer.

So the rest of my day was spent giving detectives my descriptions of what happened, descriptions of the suspect over and over again. I'm sure the FBI showed up later on to dust the place and do whatever else FBI agents do.

So what motivates someone to steal a couple of thousand dollars and risk 20+ years in federal prison? Is it worth it? I'll be curious to know. Though I may never know because it appears that the police haven't caught the suspect yet.

Here's the story if anyone is interested.

http://wjclnews.blogspot.com/2007/07/southside-bank-robbery.html

source 2:

http://new.savannahnow.com/node/329675

OHHHH, and yes Knyte, this bank had stickers up stating that it was a gun free zone.

People do stupid things for money sometimes. How many times have you heard of someone robbing a 7-11 for $42.83 and then doing five years? I'm sure there are some fairly successful thieves out there, but in this day and age directly stealing cash from a business just isn't a good way to make money.

On the subject of gun free zones....

[youtubevid]beUQBXI22CA[/youtubevid]

I just hope they don't need someone to offer testimony in court. Supposedly they got a clear picture on camera but then again, next to the teller I was the one who got the best look at him.

Did you realize it was a robbery at the time or only after the person left? Just curious if he passed a note or spoke to the teller. Could you have bumrushed the robber?

Did you realize it was a robbery at the time or only after the person left? Just curious if he passed a note or spoke to the teller. Could you have bumrushed the robber?

he passed a note, never said a word. Here is a pic of me being completely oblivious to the situation

52346a37bc0371bc.jpg

I'm the closest guy in the white shirt for those that might not know me. The ear cheese I got out of that ear was epic.

Last edited:
dammit. because YOU were in this situation probably means that i will never get to be. :rant:

(i'm glad it wasn't dramatic, fyi. that would be some scary shit.) keep us posted on this, mmmk?

he passed a note, never said a word. Here is a pic of me being completely oblivious to the situation

52346a37bc0371bc.jpg

I'm the closest guy in the white shirt for those that might not know me. The ear cheese I got out of that ear was epic.

:lol:

gaaah

52346a37bc0371bc.jpg

wow, that's crazy!

TELL THE BITCH TO BE COOL!