Everybody be cool this is a robbery

What a fucking tool (the robber that is). Awesome picture of the idiot. I hope he gets caught. Plus I hope the teller slipped him some dye packs.

What a fucking tool (the robber that is). Awesome picture of the idiot. I hope he gets caught. Plus I hope the teller slipped him some dye packs.

I asked the teller whether or not there were dye packs in the drawer. He grinned and told me he wasn't allowed to say. The grin said enough.

You should have kicked that SOB in the back of his knees .. causing him to drop down, hitting his chin on the counter .. thus rendering him unconscious. :lol:

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A HERO!

I could have been shot too. I do not feel like risking my health to save the bank a couple of thousand dollars when the bank has taken every opportunity to screw me over since I've been with them. Now if he pointed a gun at me and my health was already at risk, maybe that's a different story. All in all he was very quiet and was out the door fast.

People do stupid things for money sometimes. How many times have you heard of someone robbing a 7-11 for $42.83 and then doing five years? I'm sure there are some fairly successful thieves out there, but in this day and age directly stealing cash from a business just isn't a good way to make money.

On the subject of gun free zones....

s_doors.jpg

my kimber sleeps on the nightstand with remington hollowpoints keeping it company :D

so did he actually have a gun or just tell the tellers that he did? :o

he had some object in his hand covered by a jacket. the note supposedly claimed he had a gun so as far as we all know he had one. However he never flashed it so it's hard to say. I'm sure as far as the cops are concerned he was armed because the note said so.

He was looking the other way though :lol: A super, stealthy ninja woulda done it :lol:

The bank is insured, no one's lives or health were at risk, putting himself in the middle of it would be a bad move. Stop confusing bad action movies with real life.

Last edited:
The bank is insured, no one's lives or health were at risk, putting himself in the middle of it would be a bad move. Stop confusing bad action movies with real life.

I'm sure she was being facetious :p

but yes, the bank tellers are told to just fork over the cash and let the feds deal with the investigation.

pop quiz: does anyone know who has jurisdiction over bank robberies and why?