Every wanted naked goggles?

I always love how people get all upset about security at airports. They think it's their right that they can fly how ever they choose. It's a service people and you have to follow their rules. If Delta airlines one day decides everyone is required to fly with a bag over their heads then guess what if you want to fly you will do as they say. You always have other options for travel.

Nope. I'm saying when you consider how many flights take off every day we're doing astonishingly well as it is with our security. Why should perv security gets their kicks watching little kids walking through scanners? Pedo's dream.

I know here they will not send children through it. All these enhancements do is speed up the process and delays and ultimately providing better security and cheaper fares.

Nope. I'm saying when you consider how many flights take off every day we're doing astonishingly well as it is with our security. Why should perv security gets their kicks watching little kids walking through scanners? Pedo's dream.

Think about what it would be like without security. This is why we must constantly update security systems to be one step ahead of the bad guys.

It would happen so much more than it already does. 9/11 was one too many.

It even says in the article you posted that you have the option to not go through. So stop complaining.

Yeah, for how long are we going to have that option? Not for long methinks. And what exactly about people religious beliefs when it is mandatory (which believe me it will be).
Think about what it would be like without security. This is why we must constantly update security systems to be one step ahead of the bad guys.

It would happen so much more than it already does. 9/11 was one too many.

I'm not saying no security, I'm saying security doesn't mean you have to see every man, woman and child full on naked as the day they were born. Too. f*cking. Far.

Yeah, for how long are we going to have that option? Not for long methinks. And what exactly about people religious beliefs when it is mandatory (which believe me it will be).

I'm not saying no security, I'm saying security doesn't mean you have to see every man, woman and child full on naked as the day they were born. Too. f*cking. Far.

Any security option we have you can refuse and take the standard pat down. If you choose to not go through the metal detector or bomb sniffer you don't have to. You just have to be willing to wait the extra time for the pat down.

Have you looked at any of the pictures. They are no means full naked. It's like getting a hard on from an x-ray.

Any security option we have you can refuse and take the standard pat down. If you choose to not go through the metal detector or bomb sniffer you don't have to. You just have to be willing to wait the extra time for the pat down.

If you refuse such things I'm sure you're definately detained and treated very suspiciously indeed. Whole thing stinks. Then again all you guys have the privelege to live in a country where you're not constantly being watched.

You know the UK has something like 1/3 of the entire world's CCTV cameras? Thats why I fucking hate it being more and more of us that they own.

If you refuse such things I'm sure you're definately detained and treated very suspiciously indeed. Whole thing stinks. Then again all you guys have the privelege to live in a country where you're not constantly being watched.

You know the UK has something like 1/3 of the entire world's CCTV cameras? Thats why I fucking hate it being more and more of us that they own.

More reason to marry Sarcasmo

You will ALWAYS have that option. There are other forms of travel.