Every wanted naked goggles?

They don't pat you down if you don't beep. And I went through the airport scanner last time without setting anything off.

The heavy mineral residue in your dredlocks may set them off. You've probably got some iron ore in there by now.

I love all women. I can't help it. I don't drink heavily, I don't do drugs, I don't sleep around, I don't beat people up. I flirt. What can you do.

I hope the goggles look like this.

X-RayG17.jpg

I'm not really sure what flirting is. :eek: I guess I must do it sometimes though?

Most people love to be flirted with. It makes them feel good about themselves and you can tell. I have a large amount of success with older women. The kind who are like "Jesus, I'm still attractive? Apparently!" :lol:

Most people love to be flirted with. It makes them feel good about themselves and you can tell. I have a large amount of success with older women. The kind who are like "Jesus, I'm still attractive? Apparently!" :lol:

I'm young and I still like it when men flirt with me, then at a certain point they drink themselves sober and run :(

A good friend of mine came over a coupla weeks ago and was flirting so outrageously when I bent over to get a beer for him (he insisted it was on the bottom shelf of the fridge) started simulating buttsechs. Fun times. :lol: