Etiquette

i think it has more to do with the fact that you live in boston.

most places dont have the problems they have.

What boston has some of the most conscientious drivers and safe drivers in existence.

ahahahahahaha

I always thought mad max should take place in boston metro >.>

It would really suck to be found dead behind the wheel of a car with your dick in your hand.
it's the thought of situations like this that make me glad to not believe in an afterlife. imagine meeting up with your grandparents and having to explain to them how you went.

it's the thought of situations like this that make me glad to not believe in an afterlife. imagine meeting up with your grandparents and having to explain to them how you went.

Or even more so, all those other times they just happened to see stuff they didn't want to see when they spiritually 'checked in on you'

If only it were possible to design a dwelling in such a way that the simple act of flushing a commode didn't generate slumber disrupting cacophony.

Sadly, the twin prongs of architectural and material science have been unable to resolve this century old dilemma.

If only it were possible to design a dwelling in such a way that the simple act of flushing a commode didn't generate slumber disrupting cacophony.

Sadly, the twin prongs of architectural and material science have been unable to resolve this century old dilemma.
Shut the bathroom door.

or
Plumbing rattles = insulate wall cavity with the pipes in it.
Hissing refill = open the water for the toilet to full
Drains suck = vent plumbing