ERage Needs a New Job

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So yeah, I am officially on the job market. Does anyone know or have suggestions for a most excellent software/database developer to find new work?

Blondie and I are not only open to relocating, it is a requirement. We want to leave Savannah far behind us.

That said, we would love to move to a metro area again like Atlanta, or our old hometown Charlotte, or anywhere similarly civilized. WAW has already had me hop on turner's website and offered some assistance which is awesome, but we want to check out all the possibilities.

I have a copy of my resume online but I will not post that link here, I am happy to pm it to anyone that wants to have a look if they think it will help in my hunt. I just ask that you please only pass it on with care, I don't want anyone showing up and violating me again...*shudders*

I'm working on a project that needs some database and software development work but I have no idea when it will kick into gear or how much it will pay or if you can do what I need. :p

I'm working on a project that needs some database and software development work but I have no idea when it will kick into gear or how much it will pay or if you can do what I need. :p

haha, thanks...I think

I should mention I am looking for a permanent, full-time position.

I know that the market is picking up in Tampa. In July I had 5 jobs to fill, I now have over 20 and this is just in my company.

I'm going to look around down there. How are housing prices in the area? Are they sinking like everywhere else?

Maybe a Tampa mini-vacation would be in order to see if Blondie and I like the place.

The majority of our sys admins, database, and web programming people are in Savannah. The ones in Atlanta we use for maintence and go push the power button when it gets hung.

The majority of our sys admins, database, and web programming people are in Savannah. The ones in Atlanta we use for maintence and go push the power button when it gets hung.

yeah, i explored SCAD in ATL a while ago, it's limited for professional staff.

i don't know what kind of company requires your services, but Fort Worth is actually a really great city. I'm not just saying that because I live here, although I am probably biased. Between Fort Worth and Dallas we have two excellent yet different cities in one area. Don't come here if you'll miss the ocean though. We have lakes, but they're nothing like being near an actual ocean.

Three of Fort Worth's suburbs were rated in one of those top 50 best small places to live studies a couple weeks ago.

Last edited: