ERage Needs a New Job

We need to find him a job with good Sys admin etc pay but with push the button type of work load.

that's essentially what I have going on right now...I'm currently working my way through the entire x-files series from start to finish...at work :lol:

Plus Fort Worth has a suburb called White Settlement, which makes me laff.

Oh yeah, well Savannah is racist too!

52346b380669e540.jpg

that's essentially what I have going on right now...I'm currently working my way through the entire x-files series from start to finish...at work :lol:

I had that for a long time but then they I said I was still doing so good they promoted me. Office Space wasn't just a comedy. So now I have tons of work to do but juggle it so I can keep my peaceful easy feeling and still get paid.

I did Buffy start to finish, farscape , and tons of other series. That's how you watch a series. On x-files I always stopped watching once Mulder left and it kind of bogged down.

Last edited:
I had that for a long time but then they I said I was still doing so good they promoted me. Office Space wasn't just a comedy. So now I have tons of work to do but juggle it so I can keep my peaceful easy feeling and still get paid.

I did Buffy start to finish, farscape , and tons of other series. That's how you watch a series. On x-files I always stopped watching once Mulder left and it kind of bogged down.

my boss loves me and I always get excellent reviews...it's just that I've been in the same spot for 3 years now and any problem that comes up involves *yawn*- click-done

this job is all automated and documented. Even ad-hoc requests usually only require minor programming adjustments or changes to parameters. How else could I be posting here about finding a new job ;)