enter to win an ls sebben!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I entered...if I win, that fucker is going in one of these
b_fd3s.jpg

http://gm.emipowered.com/winagmppls7/register/index.php?

Don't soil it with an American car part. I don't know anything about cars.

KNYTE said:
Um, why would you desecrate an RX-7 by putting a GM motor in it?

because the ls7 or any ls stomps the crap out of the twin turbo rotary that came stock...the tt rotary is also extremely problematic, most having to be rebuilt with under 100k on the clock...the ls7 also has about TWICE the hp AND gets better gas mileage..at only 2600lbs, that car would be ungodly fast with an ls7

why_ask_why said:
because the ls7 or any ls stomps the crap out of the twin turbo rotary that came stock...the tt rotary is also extremely problematic, most having to be rebuilt with under 100k on the clock...the ls7 also has about TWICE the hp AND gets better gas mileage..at only 2600lbs, that car would be ungodly fast with an ls7
leave the "LSx > god" theory in Auto[M]ay pls

why_ask_why said:

K, but that doesn't answer my question of why you'd desecrate an RX-7 by putting a GM motor in it. :fly:

KNYTE said:
K, but that doesn't answer my question of why you'd desecrate an RX-7 by putting a GM motor in it. :fly:

because you end up with a far better car by taking the frankenstein route

why_ask_why said:
try to dispute ANYTHING I said there and get back to me
blah blah blah, I'm just busting your nuts. The LSx series is nice but it's not the end all of performance like they depict it in automay.

CletusJones said:
blah blah blah, I'm just busting your nuts. The LSx series is nice but it's not the end all of performance like they depict it in automay.

I consider myself a reasonable and rational person...there is no fanboyism involved

I'd be worried about fuel consumption. Going from the upper 20s to likely less? When is enough power enough?

djduquet said:
I'd be worried about fuel consumption. Going from the upper 20s to likely less? When is enough power enough?

an rx7 stock gets mpg in the mid teens...I avg 19mpg in my vette driving like I stole it...it'll do mid 20's cruising on the highway...and that's with 440hp...the rex only has 260hp

THERE IS NEVAR ENUFF POWAR