enter to win an ls sebben!

elpmis said:
If you do win the ls7 I have a feeling you'll end up spending around the price of the engine between having it properly installed and all the suspension and tire uprading that will be needed :lol:

but it's cool

promise me you'll get the liscene plate "LS74RX7"

and let me drive it :drool:

chances of me winning? 0
if I somehow did though, I'd let ya take it for a spin

elpmis said:
backstory?

nothing too crazy...I let her take the vette for a spin and she rode up on a parking block like an inch when we pulled into a parking spot in front of their old complex

why_ask_why said:
nothing too crazy...I let her take the vette for a spin and she rode up on a parking block like an inch when we pulled into a parking spot in front of their old complex
scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

edit: it happens ;)

fly said:
Yeah, I remember reading about the 5.0 Mustang engine in em.

iirc, the article I read said they had problems keeping traction when stomping on it in 3rd gear
anything with enough power will break traction. Once I get the 408 out of the kitchen and under the hood of my Dak, it'll be able to break them loose at 80+ on the highway. 550RWHP FTW. :cool:

Hell, even my friend's Eclipse will smoke the hides in 3rd.

why_ask_why said:
yes, it does
done it myself too
if I had a Z06 I'd probably park it like a bunny so I'm nowhere near people or curbs anytime, or anywhere

if I ever do end up buying a vintage 911, i'll park it in handicap spots and pay the tickets before I run the risk of fucking up the body

elpmis said:
if I had a Z06 I'd probably park it like a [ADMIN EDIT] so I'm nowhere near people or curbs anytime, or anywhere

if I ever do end up buying a vintage 911, i'll park it in handicap spots and pay the tickets before I run the risk of fucking up the body
Just park further away from wherever you're going. I've been doing it for 6 years now, no doordings whatsoever.

CletusJones said:
Just park further away from wherever you're going. I've been doing it for 6 years now, no doordings whatsoever.
for me personally, my g35C is nice, but it's not like a ferrari, I park it wherever, and I don't get too upset if someone knicks me

If I win its so going into my mercedes so I can mistreat it like I do the current engine by ignoring the 30k over oil change light and other various "your fuked" lights

now I'm gonna get a shitload of spam in the mail but I don't care, I couldn't resist :(

if I win I'll give it to sarah if she agrees to let schmilk and I swap it into the Saturn Sky I know she wants one day :D

KNYTE said:
Um, why would you desecrate an RX-7 by putting a GM motor in it?
because it'll make it faster, more reliable, more fuel efficient, and it won't sound like a thousand bees stuck in a coffee can :p

elpmis said:
if I had a Z06 I'd probably park it like a [ADMIN EDIT] so I'm nowhere near people or curbs anytime, or anywhere

how old are you talking about?
I'd go for a 70's 930 turbo personally
930 turbo.jpg

FlyNavy said:
because it'll make it faster, more reliable, more fuel efficient, and it won't sound like a thousand bees stuck in a coffee can :p

I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!

*raises fists in air